What is our responsibility to society? Did you ever think about it?
I had shorlisted five,
1. restraint (约） ~ everybody needs freedom. Too much freedom will make one lost. Small children like to run anywhere shout, as loud as they can, play as much as they want, etc. Adult got more freedom, out of parents control. They can go anywhere as they wish, watch any movie read any type of materials as they want, do anything as they desire. But always remember whatever we do we must listen to our heart first.
2. forgiveness （恕） ~ fire can burn, word can kill. They are burden. Learn to forgive then we can get more happiness.
3. frugality （俭） ~ eat what shld eat, buy what shld buy, use what shld use, save what shld save.
4. respect (敬） ~ respect outsider is always easier than our close family member, husband, wife, children and parents.
5. love (爱） ~ with love the whole world will be peace. No boundaries, no colors, no demand, no shame.